These chocolatey fruit sticks are the perfect treat to serve at a party. Kids love to eat them but they also love to make them, especially adding the coloured sprinkles at the end!
250g good quality milk or dark chocolate, broken into pieces
fruit chunks: pineapple, strawberries, melon, banana and mango, for example
8 bamboo skewers
1. Start by putting your fruits onto your bamboo skewers. Stack 5 or 6 pieces of fruit onto each stick.
2. Melt the chocolate over a pan of simmering water, making sure the water isn’t touching the base of the bowl.
3. Dip the fruit sticks into the chocolate until fully coated, then lay them on a tray lined with baking parchment.
4. Sprinkle with coloured sprinkles as much as you like.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
For a cheeky alternative, swap your fruit for marshmallows. Serve to kids at your own risk!