It’s the most
hectic/busy/stressful/wonderful time of the year! These mini muffin bites are a quick way of whipping up snacks when you have last minute visitors coming over or are in desperate need of an activity to keep the little ones occupied for half an hour or so.
-100ml vegetable oil
-20g melted butter
-Cinnamon sugar (about 1/4 cup granulated sugar per tbsp of cinnamon)
- Preheat the oven to 170 fan and line a mini muffin tin with mini muffin cases
- Place the baking mix into a bowl, making a well in the centre. Add the egg, water and oil. Using a large spoon, mix everything together until well combined.
- Using a teaspoon, plop a teaspoon of the mixture into the mini muffin tins, trying to get a little bit of cranberry and white chocolate into each teaspoon.
- Bake for about 10 minutes (keeping your eye on them) until the tops are golden brown.
- Leave to cool for about 5 minutes until they’re cool enough for you to handle. It’s up to you whether you remove the wrappers and coat the whole muffin with cinnamon sugar or just dip the tops.
- Dip (or submerge) the tops of the mini muffins into the melted butter before dipping into the cinnamon sugar. Leave the cinnamon sugar to set and enjoy!